How Much Does A Saber Install Cost?
The price is only for labor fees for a basic Proffie Soundboard Neopixel installed Lightsaber. The buyer needs to offer an empty hilt. A standard install cost you about $350 total.
1. Contact us. We will discuss how much materials will cost.
2. Paying for components we do not have. (If we have all the components and chassis which are needed for the install, you will not be charged at this moment.)
3. Sending us the hilt.
4. We install the saber.
5. Sending customer video demos.
6. Fees are due after the install is finished. I will send the invoice before I ship the saber.
7. Ship the installed saber back to you.
Simple Crystal Chamber: +$50
Metal Chassis: +$50
In chassis accent pixels (If there are spots left for accents on the chassis): +$25