89Sabers-2022 DM-Removable Chassis. The lightsaber used by Darth Maul. Accurate replica. The hilt is made of aviation aluminum. Accent LEDs on the hilt. Illuminated crystal pommel. A coupler is included, to make it a staff. It can be separated into 2 sabers. This saber can be connected to the 89 Ventress saber. Which can be purchased separately Here. The connector can be...
The lightsaber used by Darth Maul. Accurate replica. The hilt is made of aviation aluminum. Accent LEDs on the hilt. Illuminated crystal pommel. A coupler is included, to make it a staff. It can be separated into 2 sabers.
The chassis inside the lightsaber is made of 3D-printed nylon. It is the circuit support skeleton. The chassis is durable, beautiful, and easy to use.
The Proffieboard V2.2 soundboard is an open-source chip with powerful functions. The Proffie soundboard has been continuously updated and designed with more light effects and gameplay functions.
-Optimize the smooth swing performance, the lightsaber sound effect is smooth, clear, and loud.
-Optimize the coordination of light and sound effects, very sensitive and with no delay. Power-on, power-off, strike, swing, and thrust have corresponding sound effects.
-Optimize the chip memory and add the power-on self-test function to the chip.
-Added lightsaber rotation power-on, thrust power-on, and action power-on functions.
-Add the function of changing the color of the lightsaber. By rotating the lightsaber, you can choose the blade color from the infinity color ring.
-Added lightsaber volume adjustment function.
-Light effect introduction: pure color blade, flame blade, electromagnetic light effect, gradient color, flashing light effect. Update 8 sets of new light effects, and increase the burst flash effect. (Light effects refer to flowing light, flashes, gradients, flames, etc. Colors refer to red, blue, green, yellow, purple, etc.)
In the latest universal chassis design in 2022, the chassis can be turned on and off independently. There are accent LEDs on the chassis. The KillSwitch is added, so the battery can last for a long time. The physical battery anti-reverse protection function has been also added.
The hilt is 320mm long and 35mm in diameter
Blade length: 880 mm. Out diameter is 7/8 inch = 22.2 mm
Weight: 650 grams
Battery: 18650 rechargeable lithium battery
Battery life: about 60 minutes
Charging time 3-4 hours (5V, 1A specification charging)
High-quality 3W high-power bass speakers.
Glowing Neopixel Connector
Customized high-strength thick-walled blade, with high-brightness LED strips, the brightness is uniform. It will not be broken, you can smash it confidently.
x2 Customized 7/8-inch high-strength blade
x2 Blade plug (For decoration when no blade is inserted)
x1 Battery charger (Please use a 5V 1A charging dock or a computer USB port)
x1 18650 rechargeable lithium battery
x1 A pair of gloves
x1 Hard carry case
As my all-time favorite lightsaber, I wanted an accurate high-quality replica of Darth Maul's lightsaber staff. I cannot imagine it gets much better than this, and the Proffieboard is amazing!
4 stars for the hilt:
- Sometimes, it's a little tough to align the coupler holes with the thumbscrews.
- The covertec button is a basic surface-mount version. For less than $3, better versions are available from TCSS that match the contour of the hilt.
3 stars for the installation:
- It uses parallel wiring on 2 Data circuits, which restricts the limitless individual LED control Proffieboard can deliver. Greater flexibility would be achieved by installing series LED wiring and by using more/all of the Data pins.
- I found both cores struggled with complex blade styles. When inspecting the wiring, I found LED groups on different data leads shared MOSFETs I added "#define SHARED POWER PINS" to the config and that seemed to fix it.
- Though it's a Maul staff, it does not include a Maul font.
- Proffieboard and the chassis can accommodate wiring for Blade Detect, but it appears the blade connector cannot.